Thursday, November 13, 2014

Roman Cechmanek

Roman Cechmanek


Another EBay purchase. Only playing in 163 games for the Flyers, Good Ol' Roman Cechmanek. He was one of my favorites. (for no particular reason) Cechmanek was probably most famous for a glove mishap in Toronto. Cechmanek lost his glove while playing the puck behind his net. when a teammate passed the glove over to Cechmanek, he looked down to put his glove back on, while at the same time, a shot by Robert Reichel whizzed right past Cechmanek's head, and into the net. A huge blunder in the first round of the 2003 playoffs. This card doesn't necessarily help me out, for the Flyers Number Project, as I already have Riley Cote for 32, but I've wanted a Cechmanek card for a while and I'm glad I have it.

Signed:
02-03 "SIGNATURE" IN THE GAME

No comments:

Post a Comment